Effective from Time Immemorial
COMPOSITION – Amoxicillin Trihydrate IP 500 mg
- Broad-spectrum antibiotic, effective for the treatment of bacterial infections as S. pneumonia, Haemophilus influenza, etc.
- A popular choice for the treatment of bacteriuria in pregnancy
- Useful for infections caused by gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, including H. influenza, N. gonorrhea, E. coli., Pneumococci, Streptococci, and a certain strain of Staphylococci
- Amoxicillin 2000 mg twice daily formulation was more effective against S. pneumonia than any other formulation
- Good choice for the prevention and treatment of streptococcal tonsillopharyngitis.
- Acute Rhinosinusitis
- Lower Respiratory tract infections
- Periodontal infections
- Streptococcal tonsillopharyngitis