Regenerates Nerves, Restores Vitality
COMPOSITION – Methylcobalamin1500 mcg + Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 5mg +Benfotiamine 100mg + Alpha Lipoic Acid U.S.P 100mg + Folic Acid1.5mg + Inositol U.S.P 50mg
- Neuropathic Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Endothelial Dysfunction
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Decreases tissue advanced glycation end product (AGEP) formation and prevents diabetic complications.
- Lowers oxidative stress and prevents damage to the peripheral nerves of the extremities.
- Ameliorates paresthesia, burning pains, and spontaneous pain.
- Promotes the synthesis and regeneration of nerve fibers.
- Improves nerve conduction velocity and neuronal function.
- Metabolizes neurodamaging homocysteine via cystathione pathway
- Improves sensory, motor & autonomic nerve functions
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Enhances myelin node genesis and nerves regeneration
- Prevents protein glycosylation and also inhibits aldose reductase enzyme activity to convert glucose ant galactose to sorbitol.
- Iffectively restores the level of myo-inositol in nerves,
- Provides rapid relief against the painful neuropathies associated with high blood sugar and uremi
- Increases epidermal nerve fiber density in the lower extremities,
- Improves the expression of nerve growth factor and lower MDA levels