Boswel Max Tablets
Choose a safe therapy & feel well
Boswellia Serrata 50 mg Chondroitin Sutale 100 mg Colagen Peptide Type-450ng+ Diacerein 50mg Gluccumine Sulfate 750 mg Sodium Hyaluronic 5mg Methylsulfonyl methane 200 mg
- Osteo-arthritis & rheumatoid arthritis
- Joint, Knee & Shoulder pain
- Low back pain
- Intervertebral disc degeneration
- Bone and joint injuries
- Boswellia Serrata contains Aflapin which enriched to 20 % 0- acetyl-Il-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA) and non-volatile oil.
- AKBA is the potent inhibitor of 5-leukotriene thus inhibits inflammation and shrink the inflamed tissue which is the primary cause of pain and discomfort.
- A Chondroprotective, stimulates the chondrocyte metabolism, leading to the synthesis of collagen and proteoglycan.
- Shows beneficial effect by increasing the hyaluronan production to maintain viscosity in the synovial fluid.
Collagen Peptide Type
- Improves symptomatic relief with modest improvement of joint flexibility and mobility in joints function.
- Reduces pain in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee or hip.Glucosamine
- An aminosaccharide, reduces cartilage degradation and decreases occurrence of Gl adverse events in comparison to NSAIDs
- Maintains balance between synthesis and degradation of extracellular cartilage and on articular cartilage function.
- An anthraquinone derivative, improves mobility and reduces the rate of joint space narrowing.
- Reduces the macroscopic and microscopic lesions of the joint tissue & provides prolonged effect
- A glycosaminoglycan, effective and well tolerated for the treatment of osteoarthritis and persistent shoulder pain.
- Improves mobility & function in patients with osteoarthritis of the ankle.”
- Critical to the production of healthy collagen and building block of nails, skin, hair, joints and other connective tissues