Ceftibid 100/200 DT Tablet
Effective and safe for all
COMPOSITION – Cefixime 100/200mg + Lactic acid Bacillus 60 million spores
- Broad spectrum antibiotic with activity against both Gram (+)ve and Gram (-)ve organisms.
- Has the longest half-life period among all oral cephalosporins.
- Has high activity against basic pathogens of urogenital infection.
- Higher clinical and microbiological efficacy that ciprofloxacin.
- Otitis Media
Cefixime (Cephalosporin antibiotics)
- Cefixime offers potential improvement in the treatment of sinusitis & offers the additional benefit of covering beta-lactamase-producing strains of bacteria.1
- Having high efficacy & low incidence of side effects make it the drug of choice for Respiratory Track Infection.2
- Cefixime given orally is effective and safe in treating urinary tract infections.3
- Safe and effective in the management of multidrug-resistant typhoid fever in children.4
- Once a day administration in the treatment of pneumonia is clinically equivalent to cefaclor given three times a day.5
- Cefixime is clinically more effective with a better adverse events profile than amoxicillin/clavulanic in treatment of Acute Otitis Media in children.6