(Lactobacillus Acidophilus 27.5 million cfu, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus 27.5, Million cfu. Bifidobacterium Bifidum 27.5 million cfu,Bifidobacterium Longum 27.5 million cfu, Saccharomyces Boulardii) 27.5 million cfu total 1.375 billion cfu.
- Effectively re-balance/restore microbial flora without disturbing the tummy’s natural bacterial balance.
- Helps in reducing the pH in the intestine and thus creates an environment, which is not favourable to the growth of pathogenic organisms.
- It eradicates Clostridium difficile in patients with relapsing colitis and potentiates intestinal immune response to rotavirus infection..
- Helps in regeneration and maintenance of microbial flora in the gut..
- Highly effective in minimizing the antibiotic associated diarrhoea.
- Inhibits growth of pathogenic microorganism for the renewal of
- normal levels of obligate GIT organisms.