-A triazole antifungal drug used in the treatment and prevention of superficial and systemic fungal infections.
-Proven to be effective against deep-seated mycosis caused by Candida spp., Aspergillus spp. and Cryptococcus spp.
• Considered as standard first-line therapy for invasive candidiasis
(IC), based on its efficacy, safety profile.” • Exhibits first line therapeutic choice in vaginal candidiasis
and eliminates rectal infections.
• Effective and well tolerated in the treatment of onychomycosis
An antibiotic (macrolide-type) used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections
• Azithromycin demonstrates excellent cure rates (95-100%) in the management of chlamydial and gonococcal infection.
Binds to the 505 subunit of the bacterial ribosome & prevents bacteria from growing by interfering with their protein synthesis.
• Long-term azithromycin treatment seems to be safe and effective in severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) outpatients with tracheostomy
An antiprotozoal anti-infective that is rapidly and completely absorbed after oral administration
Shows clinically effective results for the treatment of acute & chronic amoebiasis.”
Inhibits the micro organisms from reproducing and attacks the cell walls to eradicate the existing infection.
• Secnidazole performs Impressive therapeutic efficacy in the clinical settings.