A Vital Supplement For Improving Overall Health
COMPOSITION – Softgels Of Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Green Tea Extract, GinkgoBiloba, Ginseng, Grape Seed Extract, Antioxidants, Vitamins,Minerals & Trace Elements
- Hyperlipidemia Puts you a higher risk for health problem such as heart disease stroke, blood pressure & diabetes
- Cardiovascular Diseases
Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Improves tubular dysfunction, lipid profile and oxidative stress in patients with Ig A nephropathy
- Increases HDL cholesterol and decreases triglyceride levels in the blood.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular deaths, sudden cardiac death, all-cause mortality. and nonfatal car-diovascular events reduces the risk of cardiovascular deaths,
- Prevents atherosclerosis by slowing the development of plaque and blood clots.
Green Tea Extract
- Green Tea extract contains polyphenolic compounds which enhances energy expenditure and fat oxidation by activating the sympathoadrenal system and thereby inducing weight loss.
- Diminishes dietary fat absorption, which prevents storage of an inadequate amount of fat and thereby resulting in less fat available for oxidation.
- Ginkgo extracts contains ginkgolides which are antagonists of platelet-activating factor which causes platelet activation and aggregation
- Increases blood supply by dilating blood vessels and reduces blood viscosity
- Decreases neuronal injury following ischemia or electroconvulsive shock.
- Protects nerve cells damaged by Alzheimer’s disease and also improves memory
- Enhances stamina and capacity to cope with fatigue and physical stress.
- Stimulates epithelial cells within blood vessels that are closely involved with the hardening of arteries or thrombosis & improves blood circulation.
- Ameliorates the clinical arthritis score and histological severity of joint inflammation.
- Directly inhibits osteoclastogenesis which is critical for bone erosion.
Grape Seed Extract
- Grape Seed Extract contains proanthocyanidin which protects blood vessels from damage.
- Enhances endothelial function therefore improves oxygen supply & nutrition to heart muscles.
- Improves the arthritic manifestations by simultaneously suppressing osteoclast differentiation and promoting osteoblast differentiation.
- Scavenges free radicals from the body cells and reduces the damage caused by oxidation.
- Potentially prevents the progression of the atherosclerosis.
- Improves endothelial function by increasing nitric oxide production thus enhances endothelial-dependent vasodilation.
Minerals & Trace Elements
- Regulates heart beat, fluid balance and maintains blood pressure.
- Protects the joints from damage during inflammation.