The Right Key To Strong Bones
COMPOSITION – Calcium Citrate Malate IP 1000mg + Vitamin D3 600 IU + Cissus Quadrangularis 500mg + L-Methylfolate 0.5mg +Vitamin B12 2.2mcg+ Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate 0.3 mg + MoringaOleifera Extract 100 mg + Vitamin K2-7 45 mcg
- Low bone mineral density
- Muscle weakness
- Vitamin D deficency
Calcium Citrate Malate
- Facilitates calcium retention and bone accrual in children & adolescents.
- • In adults, it effectively promotes the consolidation and maintenance of bone mass.
- Helps to decrease bone turnover & increase bone mineral density.
- With calcium supplementation it shows 12% risk reduction in osteoporotic fractures.
- Shows a marked influence on the rate of fracture healing by influencing early regeneration of all connective tissues involved in the healing and quicker mineralization of callus.
- Indicated for the distinct nutritional requirements of individuals who have suboptimal folate levels and cures weakening of bones.
- Regulates homocysteine levels and decreases fracture incidence.”
Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate
- Helpful in reversing both the symptoms and the pathophysiology of diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
- Effective for homocysteine metabolism and maintains bone health.
- Effective in reducing bone destruction and cartilage erosion in the synovial joint.
- Imparts immunomodulatory effect & maintains overall health.
- Effective for the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis and arterial calcification