- It helps support their cognitive, social, and physical development by promoting visual acuity and retinal development, performance on measures of language and cognition, mental & motor skill development.
- A healthy response to allergies.
- Supports digestive health and immune health of children.
- An essential amino acids for newborns as they don’t produce it naturally.
- Supports neurological and muscular function.
- Helps maintain strong bones and teeth. Assists in muscle contraction & nerve stimulations.
- Helps move fatty acids to cells in order to turn them into energy.
- Essential for bone growth and development. Helps in calcium absorption and better motor development.