Power that never bows down
Ceftriaxone sodium 250 mg/500mg/1000mg
- Intra-abdominal Infections
- Abdominal infections
- Bacterial Septicemia
- Skin and Skin Structure Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- The sulbactam-Ceftriaxone combination provides the unique properties of a broad-spectrum antibiotic with the added advantage of a wide-spectrum ẞ-lactamase inhibitor.
- Provides 94.6% higher clinical efficacy against Ceftriaxone resistant strain as compared to Ceftriaxone alone.
- Shows higher effectivity and bacterial eradication rate in respiratory and urinary tract infections as compared to cefoperazone/sulbactam.
- Provides higher clinical cured patients in lower RTI as compared to Co-Amoxiclav