- A fat-soluble vitamin and antioxidant, effective in slowing clinical progression.
- Plays an important role in the prevention of non-fatal myocardial infarction in those with coronary heart disease.
- Effective for improving the systemic inflammation and biochemical variables in Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. VitE+ CoQ 10 supplements are more antiatherogenic than oQ (10) or Vite supplements alone in atherosclerosis.
- Vitamin E alone or in combination with co-enzyme Q has clinically and statistically significant favorable effects on lipids in cardiovascular diseases.
- Vitamin E in combination with CoQ10 improves endothelial dysfunction as compared to its monotherapy